Saturday, September 6, 2014

Colors by Llarowe: At Last

Happy Saturday everyone! I know for most of you the day is long gone, however, in Alaska it's only 6pm and sunny outside. I'm sitting on the deck after work and writing up a little post for this beautiful polish! We leave in exactly one week and I am so excited to be home, we've had fun this Summer but it's been a long 4 months. When we get home I am going to get a REAL light box to take awesome photos. :D .... and probably some cat photos, too. ;) 



This is Colors by Llarowe At Last from the Emily's Imagination collection. Lucky girl, she got to design an entire collection! Unfortunately I couldn't afford them all, but At Last was an absolute must have for me.


This is two coats. The first two pictures really show the shift in this polish. It's a grey holographic with a strong purple shift and a flash of green. It's gorgeous! 


You can see just how strong this polish duochrome is right here, straight on you can see both colors. Do you own any polishes from Emily's Imagination collection? I really want to try Plum Crazy, too. 

You can purchase this and keep up with the latest collections with the links below.
Shop ♥ Facebook ♥ Instagram

♥ Pooka



No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!