Thursday, September 11, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2.0: Day 4 Primary or Secondary


It's day 4 and I chose primary colors: red, orange, and blue. I was afraid this would look too patriotic, but I'm actually happy with how it turned out, even if it is stereotypical "nautical." It gave me a chance to use this awesome golden yellow from Amazing Chic Nails again! :D



The blue is ILNP ---- I picked this up in her "Retiring Soon" section she had earlier this year, so if you're in love with the color, you may be able to pick it up at a destash sale. The red is Pure Ice Siren and the yellow is Amazing Chic Nails King's Road from her Autumn Collection. I reviewed three shades here.


I used striping tape for the pointer and pinky and a dotting tool for my middle finger. The anchor was created with a small nail art brush and King's Road.


Though this last shot is a little blurry, I wanted to show the little "sail" I created on my thumb!


Are you doing the 31 Day Challenge? Remember, you can see my and many other talented bloggers 31 Day Challenge nail art by using the hashtag #31DC2 on Instagram.

You can also see the other manicures I created for this challenge by clicking here.

♥ Pooka

1 comment:

  1. I like that you added the yellow in this combination, it is a spotlight in this manicure. Great nail art. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!