Monday, September 8, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2.0: Day 3 Blue or Violet


Today is day 3 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2.0: Blue or Violet. I chose blue <3



I ended up really liking this manicure... besides the pinky... I thought I may like more dots, but as it turns out, I didn't. For the base I used Colors by Llarowe Young Turks. I stamped using MdU White and MoYou Suki 06. (Please excuse my dry-looking cuticles. I thought I had removed all the white from the stamp, yet some remains!)


I used a dotting tool and Orly Luxe to create the "studs." Again, excuse the pinky, I got dot crazy. ;) 



That wraps up day 3. To see more day 3 challenge manicures check out the hashtag #31DC2 on Instagram and for more info on the challenge or to find out how to participate check out this post by Will Paint Nails for Food. She gives all the deets! 

You can also see the other manicures I created for this challenge by clicking here.

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!