Saturday, August 16, 2014

MoYou: Lace Bridal Look


Hello my lovelies! As some of you may know, I'm planning a wedding... or in the stages of thinking about planning a wedding... err... I think about it sometimes and kind of sort of have plans on making plans. In any case, a wedding that I will be involved in will be happening soon. Phew, now that I'm officially stressed out, let's get on to the nail art. I recently purchased MoYou Bridal 06 because I love lace patterns, so I thought i'd try my hand at a bridal look. 



I started with three coats of Orly Powder then topped it with a quick coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to dry the layers down quickly. Then I stamped used MdU Black and topped it again with KBShimmer.


Over all I think this is a cute look! I don't know about MY bridal look, but I surely got a lot of compliments on these nails. They looked way harder to do than they were. :)

♥ Pooka

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Moyou plates make it so easy to get clean lines even on detailed stamps :D

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!