Thursday, July 3, 2014

OMD2 Day3: Lavender

Purchased by Me

Hi! So on to day three of OMD2 Challenge. If you're keeping up, this means today is Lavender! What an awesome color. Also, it gave me an excuse to use two of my favorite polishes by Julep. (As if I need an excuse to use these freaking amazballs colors.)



I started with a base of Orly Bonder then I did a simple gradient using Julep Rebecca (lavender) and Julep Laree (pink with gold shimmer)


After this I stamped using EdM 05 and used OPI Vant to Bite My Neck


I just LOVE the way these turned out! Can we just put a pause on the challenge so I can wear these nails out and about for a few days? ;) Have you joined in on this challenge yet? It's never too late! If you have a facebook or instagram even, come join in. The hashtag is #OMD2Nails

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!