Saturday, July 26, 2014

MoYou: Henna Inspired


Today's post will be the last post without my light box (hopefully!) the shots I took last night looked a MILLION TIMES BETTER! :D but these aren't bad, so I thought i'd show them anyway.

Also, I firmly believe the biggest fault of this blog is that I don't have a posting schedule! I kind of post when I post and don't post when I don't. So I'm committing to two days a week, Saturday and Wednesday. I may post more if I have something pressing ;) but I'm committing to those two days. Hopefully that will help keep me on track!  

Onto the nails! :P


I used a base of 2 coats of OPI I've Got the Blues for Red and stamped with Mundo de Unas Gold.


For the plate, I used MoYou Tourist 20 which has quickly become one of my favorite plates! It's so gorgeous!


What do you think? Do you like these Indian style designs? Do you have this plate by MoYou? I can't wait to try those flowers with some led lighting. 

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!