Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maybelline Knitted Gold

Hey dolls, I know it can't be just me. You know when you see a polish that you just need? I mean, you NEED it. The world may stop spinning if you don't paint it on your fingers? (Ok, I'm being a little dramatic, but you don't what I mean.) Well, that polish for me was A England She Walks in Beauty. Wow, what a stunner. Gold shimmer with chunky rose glitter; I needed it in my life! That was until I couldn't find a single place that had it in stock! Guess everybody needed it. Then I stumbled across this, which to me is a pretty dead on dupe - Check it out and tell me what you think.

Maybelline Color Show Knitted Gold 



This was released Fall 2013 as part of the Brocade Collection, but if you missed it, have no fear! Maybelline added this one to their core collection, so you should be able to find it in a drugstore near you.


This is two coats painted on over a mint green from those tiny little polishes called Petite? Not sure, it's realllllly old. I showed three here to demonstrate the different light the gold catches! *Swoooon* I love this polish! Anyway, I was delighted to find a dupe but even better, a dupe at a third the price. Some people have complained about it chipping easily, but mine lasted four days sans chips. I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat and SV top coat. 

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!