Sunday, July 14, 2013

Honey Bee

"Oh oh my honey bee, I said oh oh my honey bee. Won't you save your honey baby, won't you save it all for me?  You're the buzz around my tree, you're the buzz around my tree and I've been waiting for so long you see to find somebody to satisfy me. " -Martin Harley Band

This mani was inspired by my new yellow polish from Sinful Colors "Unicorn". I started with a base coat of Sinful Colors and then I applied 3 coats of Unicorn. The black is Sinful Colors "Black on Black" and I created the bee line with my A.S.P Nail art brushes. 


The stripes on the bee were created using scotch tape that was cut into strips. (I really need some striping tape! :) I created the eyes with a dotting tool and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and I used the black with the tip of a pin to create the eyes.


The thumb was hand painted with the nail art brushes and topped off with L.A. Colors Art Deco "24 karat" and folks, this is my right hand! Yes I did indeed paint it with my non dominant hand.

It's glossed off with a quick dry coat of Seche Vite! 

See the swatch of the base color "Unicorn" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!