Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sinful Colors "Unicorn" Swatch and Review

Sinful Colors "Unicorn"
A light, buttery yellow


A color reminiscent of magical, mystical unicorns... Ok, well maybe not, but it does remind me of movie theater popcorn, freshly buttered waffles, sundresses, and brightly colored umbrellas, and possibly the color of the sky after a late day storm. Think clompy rain boots! :D Have you fallen in love with it yet?


Application 3/5 Okay, it applied a little streaky. To be fair, most yellows that I have tried do.
Drying Time 3/5 Moderate.
Texture 5/5 Smooth and creamy with a shiny and no bubbles!
Pigmentation Okay, It required a few coats to become opaque.
Number of Coats 3
Top Coat not added
Price $1.99 

Verdict - I like this color. It's a nice yellow in my collection. It's pale enough that it doesn't require extremely tanned skin. ( Which I literally NEVER have, I'm vampire colored most of the year. ) It's creamy and is a nice Summery pop of color. A nice change from the pinks I usually gravitate to. I would recommend it!

See the Honey Bee mani with this color here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!