Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A.S.P. Nail Art Brush Set Review

A.S.P. Nail Art Brush Set Review

I bought the A.S.P. Nail art brush set from Sally Beauty for... $10.99? They are incredibly useful and as a bonus, they are really adorable. :)


The set comes with four brushes and each brush has a plastic tube cover to protect the bristles and it comes with a plastic pouch to hold the brushes. 

See the swatch of my nails here!
They come with this adorable pattern printed on each :) 


The tips are fine and just stiff enough to control where the polish goes. 


Here are my gloppy swatches. I didn't pick the best polish to swatch with... but here they are! They can actually get finer than this, but as I said, the polish I chose wasn't the best. 

To wrap up, I love these. They make my nail art so much easier and I can toss my stripers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!